Do you want to play like a professional in your beginning time? Then, you need to grab the best badminton racket for smash and control which will provide you with enough support and control to beat the shot right within the area. The best badminton racket for smash and control could be the ultimate package for you to experience with the overall control and smashing ability.
However, we have seen many rackets which don’t offer players the accurate smashing power, just because of their light head, which don’t deliver enough power to the shuttle.
So, to choose the best badminton racket for smash and control, you need to find out some unique features and important things, which we will be going to mention below in our buying guide section.
Now, we have selected the top-rated products for you which are too good in performance while allowing you to experience with the quality and buy the best badminton racket for smash and control among them. Thus, choosing the rackets have never been an easy task; you may search from one place to another to get the perfect one.
So, let’s start the review section below and find out the best badminton racket for smash and control and show the world how professional you are and your awesome smashing tricks which will surely beat the person opposite to you.
1. Yonex Astrox 77 New Badminton Racquet
One of the best and supportive racket is here which maximize your performance and allow you to play with a better frame. The best badminton racket for smash and control which filled with new and improved technologies to improve your performance and as well as provide you with superb support.
The racket has made with the perfect and sharp material of graphite in which the shaft has also made with the same material to offer with maximum support and control over the handle. However, the best badminton racket for smash and control is just 83 grams of weight heavier, which is too light and best for beginners.
Also, it is more durable in quality and further improve the power of smash with full handle control. The best badminton racket for smash and control has a combination of power and control to beat the competitor within several shots, no need to learn new techniques when you have this mind-blowing racket in your hands.
It is a perfect choice for beginners out there who want to experience with the quality racket to determine their gaming power and win the toughest battle ever with a perfect smash.
- EXTRA POWER: just with the help of its new technology, the racket will provide you with extra power and strength to make impossible possible.
- SUPER CONTROL: it will offer you with the superior control to make the perfect and accurate smashes in the ground like a pro.
- HI-FLEX-MEDIUM: which is excellent in control and offer you with durability to play harder with longer shots.
- SUPPORTIVE HANDLE: the handle was covered with a supportive cap that will protect your hand from slippery issues.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the best badminton racket for smash and control which is so light in weight for just about 83 grams.
- MATERIAL: made with the perfect and strong graphite material to increase the lifespan of the racket.
2. Apacs Training W-120 Pink Black Matte
Another the best badminton for smash and control which can be played by intermediate and professional players only. The racket has genuinely made with the Hi Modulus Graphite material which is super strong and a little bit of heavier as compared to other models, that’s we suggest that to be used by intermediate-professionals.
With the help of this powerful racket, players can easily improve their skills and techniques, as the racket is quite heavier in its weight which allows the professionals to practice hard with a full force. This best badminton racket for smash and control should be used by professionals and intermediate level players, as they know how to tackle heavy racket easily.
The best badminton racket for smash and control which is best for your training steps, however, players can now easily and more conveniently use this racket to strengthen their wrist and arm for better smashing further. Also, this racket will offer them to finally improve their overall shots consistency, power, control, and accuracy so that they can win the game.
This racket will provide you with a good handle support and allow you to improve your techniques and skills of smashing moves; you may find a huge difference of softness and hardness at the same time in this racket as compared to others.
- BETTER FOR PRACTICE: professionals and intermediate level players can easily hold this racket for their practices to improve strength and grip.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: built-in with the new technology that will further help to ensure you with a good handle support and solid head frame.
- HEAVIER IN WEIGHT: it is heavier in weight by which you can perfectly make smashes without any force or pressure.
- BRILLIANT SMASHING: always ready to smash with this racket as it will provide you with a better framing system and grommet holes.
- IMPROVE YOUR CONSISTENCY: with the help of this racket, you may experience with the shots consistency and accuracy.
- MATERIAL: made with the Hi Modulus Graphite material which is strong and powerful enough.
3. MytopOne Full Carbon Single Badminton Racquet,
The best badminton racket for smash and control that has made with 100% carbon fiber material so that you can feel the toughness and power while playing with the racket in the badminton field. This could be the best choice for beginners and intermediate level players to improve further their ability to smash and get the full control handle as well.
This best badminton racket for smash and control will offer you with both power and control. It will improve your skills, allow you to handle the racket with a solid grip and of course, you will be able to hit distant shots perfectly.
You have made with the absolute carbon fiber that is here to brilliantly enhance stability and your overall performance at the time of playing.
We love this best Badminton Racket for smash and control that built with the Latest WOVEN Technology so that you can feel the high-end performance and hit the smashes movement like a pro. Also, the racket will provide you with a slim shaft and slim frame structure which means you can eventually improve aerodynamics to get the experience of High-Speed Performance with this racket.
- WOVEN TECHNOLOGY: it has made with the woven technology that means you can go with the high-end performance with perfect smash hits.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: such a light in weight, that’s why we suggest the racket to beginners to further start their practices with this lightweight racket.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: with the ability of lightweight and slim structure, the racket will improve your overall performance with control.
- STABLE QUALITY: it has made with a solid material that could stay last longer without any break or damage, enjoy the game without any tension.
- SLIM FRAME AND SHAFT: slim shaft and frame which enhance the aerodynamics so that you can go through with the high-speed performance.
- MATERIAL: made with 100% carbon fiber, that is durable, stable, and sturdy material in the construction of rackets.
4. LANGNING Light Racket Set Badminton Racket
This is the best badminton racket for smash and control as it is very light in weight and comes with the tight spring tension so that you can play with the perfect smashing hits. It will also provide you with a better sense of power as well as a comfortable feeling by which you can play for a longer time of period. You will feel a good amount of lightness and soft touch to the racket which allow you to play more and more.
However, the best badminton racket for smash and control which is also made with the carbon fiber frame and it is a pre-strung racket which is just around 75 grams of weight, too light and powerful. You will experience the high-quality performance and overall stability while performing with the racket.
Thus, with the help of its carbon fiber technology, that further made the racket super strong, durable, and improve its stability so that players can perform for a longer time without any wrist or arm pain. Just stay comfortable and enjoy the game ahead with the powerful best badminton racket for smash and control.
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: the racket will offer you with the high-quality performance by which you can improve your practice and other skills.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: this is such a light in weight racket which suits your hands and gives you a solid grip so that you can never feel the slippery situations.
- DURABLE AND POWERFUL: it is very durable in quality and of course, powerful enough to allow you hit the smashing shots perfectly.
- COMFORTABLE: you will feel great comfort in your hands at the time of playing.
- MATERIAL: made with the carbon fiber material which is too sturdy and powerful for smash.
5. Li Ning Power X Series Player Edition
You will enjoy playing with this best badminton racket for smash and control which has made with the powerful and strong carbon fiber material along with the highly durable net string that will further add more stability and strength so that you can improve your performance and win the game like a pro.
However, the frame of the racket is all painted and of course, very light in weight by which you can play some high-quality games and get the best experience of the badminton game.
Though, the best badminton racket for smash and control which will also provide you with the power of super high tension string, that has made with the strong Japanese Toray Fiber, very light in weight but too strong so that you can hit the brilliant shots perfectly. You will love to play with this best badminton racket for smash and control which enhance your skills and allow you to perform better and better than before.
Built-in with the medium shaft and as well as a lightweight in which you will get the weight of about 80+gram, very light. Now, you can enjoy more game in the field rather than making a pause due to shoulder pain, etc.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the racket is very light in weight for about 80 grams only, that means you can play for a longer time of period in the field.
- HIGH-TENSION STRING: it has made with the Japanese Toray Fiber that would be super strong to offer you with fast performance.
- DURABLE NET STRING: net string is durable enough to provide you with stable achievement.
- MATERIAL: made with the superior carbon fiber material to maximize your skills and overall stability.
6. Oppum 100% Full-Carbon Fiber Badminton Racquets
The best badminton racket for smash and control which has made with the carbon fiber material, such a highly durable quality which improved the overall strengths and stability by which players can perform in unlimited ways.
No need to get tired or feel any pains; this is the most lightweight and high-end best badminton racket for smash and control that would be the best choice for you.
However, the best badminton racket for smash and control which has strong strings to make you able to go for a far distance shots — made with the built-in T-joint feature which is powerful and adds lightweight onto the frame so that you can feel the elasticity and hardness at the same time by which you can make some good smashes. Achieve your goals with the power and control of this racket that will surely blow your mind.
This best badminton racket for smash and control has a super strong high-tension string, and of course, you will get some benefit with it such as durable quality which is hard to break and as well as long lasting lifespan. The racket has an isometric head frame structure and nanometer material which will further allow you to reach your target effortlessly.
- T-JOINT FEATURE: this feature will improve elasticity and hardness onto the handle and frame so that you can some hard and long-distance shots easily.
- HIGH-TENSION STRING: the strings are so hard to break and made with a durable material by which you can experience some high-quality game.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: very light in weight racket which allows you to perform well and never get tired of.
- MATERIAL: made with the superior and strong carbon fiber material which is strong and give you some best supportive feelings.
7. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4 Badminton Racket
Now, this one is the unique and oval shape design best badminton racket for smash and control. This racket is the most famous racket in complete carbonex and mid-range Yonex series. It has made with an oval-shaped head which is intended to convey magnificent control on shots.
Oval shape head is viewed as the best shape for middle badminton player since it offers extraordinary taking care of and better control.
While oval shape offers little sweet spot similarly and yet it gives better hostile qualities to a player. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus is made of full carbon graphite material. With graphite and carbon nanotube, this racket will give a player an additional favorable position amid extraordinary badminton energizes.
It will give additional power amid third line shot clears. Further, with nanotube racket shaft will offer better repugnance which will help in brisk shots conveyance and quickly comes back to adversary.
By and large, this racket is reasonable for middle badminton player with hostile playing style. It is head shape, racket material, and other design will help in incredible crushes, simple third line clears and quick racket dealing with at net territory. You will love to play with this best badminton racket for smash and control, too good for long-lasting playtime.
- BUILT-IN T-JOINT: it will improve stability while hitting the shots with full force and strength.
- BETTER SWING: you will experience with the better swing and speed performance with the help of this racket shape and structure.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: it is very light in weight so that you can enjoy while playing and never feel any discomfort again.
- OVAL HEAD SHAPE: made with the oval shape that means you can hit some constant shots with full power and control.
- MATERIAL: carbon fiber material has summed up with this racket to offer you strength and control.
How To Choose The Best Badminton Racket For Smash And Control?
As we told you that every product comes with its pros and cons, and as well as, with their specific features ability. And for this, there are some important features available in the best badminton racket for smash and control by which you can able to choose the one perfectly without wasting much time.
1. The Heavy Head Balance Would Be Best For You:
For smashing, you need more power and strength, and for this, you need to get the best badminton racket for smash and control with heavy head balance. If you are looking power, this is the balance for you. If you are looking the racket with enough power, so you need to choose the one with a heavy head. The heaviness of the racket is focused towards the distant purpose of the edge. This enables your swing to create more power through force. Additionally, this power is conveyed past the strike and into the finish all the more effectively.
2. 3U Weight Classification Should Be Good For Smashing:
So, to get the best badminton racket for smash and control, you have to find the one which comes with the weight classification of 3U. However, most players play with the rackets that come with the weight classifications of between 3U and 4U. Though, here are the weight classifications below which may help you to choose the one easily.
- 2U: 90-94g
- 3U: 85-89g
- 4U: 80-84g
- 5U: 75-79g
For smashing, you need to get the best badminton racket for smash and control with the weight classification of 3U and 4U.
3. Flexibility Is Important To:
As we know that flexibility can play a vital role for you in a manner to generate more power and strength. However, the flexibility of the racket can go from extra flexible to as well as extra stiff with various in between points. Remember, the “additional” classifications of flexibility are commonly suitable for exceptionally talented players with an explicitly structured style of play. Even the solid and flexible properties fall into this task. For most beginners, some level of medium flexibility is preferred since their range of abilities once in a while characterizes a play style.
4. The Shape Of The Head To Be Checked Properly:
So, the head shape of the racket can also play an important role in the manner for smashing. The best badminton racket for smash and control comes with various types of heads including oval shape, or isometric square shape, or even conventional frame. However, many rackets have made with the conventional frame structure and isometric frame which both are strong and easily available in the market. To choose the racket for smash, you need to select the racket with isometric head.
5. Check The Tension:
Tension relates to how enough tightly and securely the strings of the racket are looped. This rank usually comes within pounds. It’s all depends on the experience you have and your play style as well. Though, different tensions will normally suit you with the performance of better or worse. Well, the looser the tension would be, the more you may find a large sweet spot, that means you can find more power for smash hits.
Learning Techniques Of A Powerful Smash:
When you have the best badminton racket for smash and control, you need extra techniques and skills to be learned properly. But, don’t you worry about, here we are showing you the tips and learning techniques with easy to read steps so that your next match won’t give you nervousness or discomfort.
- So, you need to hold the best badminton racket for smash and control in your hand (just like a forehand grip). On the off chance that you extended your hand with your thumb up, the racquet head should have to point sideways.
- Next, turn your body and move your weight to your back foot. You’re going to need to spring off your back foot to draw in your body as you swing with the help of the shuttle.
- Turn down your elbow lightly and further you need to lock your wrist, however, as the shuttle is all its way towards you so that you’re going to need to rotate your arm ahead and align your elbow while you are in the move to hit the shuttle.
- Furthermore, if you want to experience with the more extra power, then you need to try to hit at the possible highest point of the shuttle so, that this will make you able to point downwards at your competitor’s court.
Types Of Grip:
So, you need to learn about the grip which comes with two popular types. So choose the racket according to your grip techniques. You need first to find out your own skills and techniques so that you can easily choose the perfect grip type of best badminton racket for smash and control.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. What Is The Best Badminton Racket For Smash And Control?
There are many brands available which will provide you with the best badminton racket for smash and control. However, our recommendation would be “YONEX,” and “APACS.” These two brands have delivered with the quality rackets that will stay long-lasting with you.
2. What Features Need To Determine For The Smash Moves?
For smashing moves, you need to get the racket which has made with the heavy head balance. That means, lightweight in the structure but heavy from the head frame, this will produce more power and you can able to hit the smash moves perfectly.
3. How Do I Choose The Best Badminton Racket For Smash And Control?
Check the weight of the racket, balance point, string tension, hand grip, heavy head, and material. These features are yet essential to be checked properly at the time of purchasing. So, check all these features before the final purchase.