What is the best badminton racket for doubles? Well, we hear this question a lot from our friends and colleagues, and of course, you are also wanting to know the best and perfect kinds of badminton racket especially for doubles.
So, here we are going to show you not just one or five, but a total of 10 fantastic products that you can pick up your favorite one easily.
So, you want to buy a new racket to convey a compliment to your passion for badminton doubles? Right? And you also want to boost your performance by using a good quality racket, isn’t it?
Then, you have come to the right place; we will show you the top rated ten products reviews about the best badminton racket for doubles so you can make your mind before you manage out to buy one particularly racket set for doubles.
So, let’s begin the review section and explore a wide variety of best badminton racket for doubles.
1. Victor V-3700 Magan Graphite Badminton–Racquet
One of the best rackets is here which makes you able to improve your performance day by day and of course, hit the shuttle for great smashing. This is the best badminton racket for doubles which is not just for the easy game but as well as to play some hard moves like a professional.
You have made with the strong material which allows you to keep the racket with you for a longer time of play without any hassle.
Experience the great speed and performance with this best badminton racket for doubles. And, you will find a good, responsive move while playing with the racket which is also very light in weight for great shots.
- ISOMETRIC HEAD SHAPE: comes with a head shape design of isometric which gives you a large sweet spot area to hit with the larger surface.
- A THERMAL BAG: so, when you buy this best badminton racket for doubles, you will also get a thermal carrying bag in which your racket will stay secure and protective.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL STYLES OF PLAY: yes, the racket has made with the strong design which gives you the freedom to play all styles of game easily.
- STRUNG RACKET: the racket has made with a durable strung multifilament string to offer you with great stiffness.
- EVEN BALANCE: it is an evenly balanced racket that also has a medium flex shaft.
2. Carlton Nanoblade Pro Badminton Racket
We love this Nanoblade best badminton racket for doubles which turn out your boring game into an energetic one, and you will be able to overwhelm your competitor with a great victory. However, the racket frame weight is about only 95 grams, and it is an even balance racket which gives you both power and control.
Though, the racket has made with Carlton’s Isoframe technology whose purpose is to further increases the length of the main string and offers a larger sweet spot so that you will perform with the great power and find an absolute control over the racket, where its even balance and of course, the flexible flex will also make this best badminton racket for doubles the perfect one to play with the precise control and hit the shuttle perfectly.
- RACKET FRAME: the weight of the racket frame is about 95 grams only, which is light and good for the professional players out there to improve their practice more.
- EVEN BALANCE: the racket is an even balance best badminton racket for doubles which offers you with both power and superior control over the game.
- CARLTON’S ISOFRAME TECHNOLOGY: built with this new technology that will increase the length of the main string and provide you with a larger sweet spot to play better.
- FLEXIBLE FLEX: which is good to get the precise control and hit the shuttle on the spot.
3. Wilson 4 x Hyper Zone Badminton Rackets
As we know that Wilson rackets are the best choice for beginners to start their badminton experience with the quality of performance. And for doubles, beginners need to get the best badminton racket for doubles by Wilson to increase stability and overall flexibility.
However, the racket has made with the quality of 100% Nanotechnology frame by which you will find some great improvement in the shuttle response.
Although, the best badminton racket for doubles which has a Wide body frame to provide you with the power Titanium strings further so that you can feel the actual response and durability. Thus, it is very light in weight and offers you with smooth maneuverable which suits your beginning steps.
- TITANIUM POWER STRINGS: which gives you the best performance and you will experience with the powerful responsive durability.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the best badminton racket for doubles which also has a very lightweight construction to offer you smoothly maneuverable for your beginning steps.
- INCREASE STABILITY: with the help of its Nanotechnology, you will get the huge increment in overall stability and flexibility at the time of playing.
- WIDEBODY FRAME: which further provide you with double power force to hit the shuttle on the exact spot without missing any shot again.
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE: you will surely love to play with this racket which gives you versatile performance and improve your skills as well.
4. Wilson Blaze Series (Various Options)
Wilson Blaze is another biggest hit in the variety of badminton rackets. This one is the best choice among many. This is the best badminton racket for doubles which perfectly delivers the absolute elements of speed, control, and overall power with the help of its frame and geometry composition.
However, the Wilson series could be the most affordable rackets ever by which you can improve your strength and hitting ability.
Also, the Wilson blaze series made with the Micronized Carbon Fiber elicits which come with the lightweight power and as well as with its Quad Hoop geometry that will further help stabilize swings so that you can experience the level of a game like aspirational badminton players.
- CARBON FIBER: made with the carbon fiber material which is super strong and sturdy in performance and you will find great stability as well to keep with you for a longer time of period.
- IMPROVE SPEED AND CONTROL: the best badminton racket for doubles which delivers the fine speed and control over your performance and you can hit the shuttle with a complete force.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the racket has made with the lightweight and superior construction so that you can lead your game with a professional touch.
- QUAD HOOP SHAPE: this will eventually add more strength and control in your game and you can able to handle the racket with a nice grip.
5. Dunlop NanoMax Pro Premium 4 Player
This is the perfect choice for you to play like a professional and win the game like never before. Dunlop NanoMax Pro Premium is the best badminton racket for doubles which comes with a bundle of 4 player set.
You will surely enjoy the game until the end with the fast performance and speed. This is the best badminton racket for doubles which offer you with extreme stability and control and as well as a good handle grip.
The racket is also very light in weight to provide you with better flexible experience, and you can hit the shuttle for far distance shots.
Dunlop NanoMax would be the best choice for every level of the player include beginners, intermediate, and as well as professionals. This is the most outstanding best badminton racket for doubles which allow you to play hard with extreme power.
- NANO TITANIUM TECHNOLOGY: this will improve your performance and offer you with the durable quality so that you can play with the racket for the maximum time.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: with the technology and advanced premium features, the racket will allow you to hit hard moves like smashes and many more.
- GOOD HANDLE GRIP: comes with a gripping rubber handle that will secure your wrist, arm, and shoulder and further prevent them from any kinds of pain.
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE: you can play with this racket indoor and outdoor as well, and of course, the racket can be played by every level of players.
6. Yonex Voltric 5FX (White/Red)
Yonex is the best choice for everyone out there to deal with the hard game and play like a pro. If you are a beginner and want to buy the best badminton racket for doubles, then go with the Voltric 5FX which is specially made for the players like you to enjoy their game and as well as to improve their further playing skills and abilities.
However, the best badminton racket for doubles has purposely designed with modern technology by which you will find a huge improvement in your game and able to defeat your competitors easily.
For the player who wants to get the power and control in their rackets, this model is the best choice for them, as it will provide you with all-around power and control and of course, enhanced shuttle feel. Hence, it is also made in a special way to reduce game vibration and deliver flexible strikes at the time of high-end power games.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the racket has a lightweight feature which is 4U (83grams) so that you can feel the lightness and enjoy the game without any pain.
- TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM: this system is a mixture of power and control, by which you can balance the game and hit the shuttle from the main surface to experience distant shots.
- LIGHT FEEL CARBON NEO: the best badminton racket for doubles which combines with the qualities of rubber particles and carbon fiber. This combination will generate a light feel and a good flexible performance.
7. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4
This Yonex Carbonex 8000 plus comes with the round-shape head along with its box-shape frame cross section which will further provide you with unique and supportive feelings so that you can never miss your shot again. However, this is the best badminton racket for doubles for such players who wanted to experience with a sleek touch and powerful performance.
You will find great flexibility, and the racket makes a good swing which allows you to hit the shuttle with any direction. Also, it will increase the overall durability and as well as offer you to easily improved flexibility by which your racket will turn out to its original shape faster and give you responsive experience.
Furthermore, the racket has made with the sides of CS Carbon Nanotubes; this technology will improve the elasticity of the frame and allow you to get further the overall improve control.
- BOX FRAME: this feature will make sure that the players feel a solid quality at impact.
- BUILT-IN T-JOINT: with the help of its built-in T-Joint ability, you will experience with the great durable performance and as well as the high-strength one-piece frame which also gives you with the torque-free game.
- CS CARBON NANOTUBES: so, this technology is really helpful in a manner to improve the frame’s elasticity and holding the shuttle with the great surface.
8. Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racquet
The badminton racquet comes with the exciting feature of a head cover. The head cover will further defense the racquet from residue and mileage when not being used. The steel shaft has a low torsion.
Subsequently, this empowers clients to swing the racquet without breaking a sweat while in the amusement. This is the best badminton racket for doubles which is also very light in weight and empowers the client to utilize it easily on the field.
The best badminton racket for doubles by Yonex makes for extraordinary hardware to utilize while playing badminton. It is light in weight and can be accustomed to swinging with incredible exactness and control. It is made of aluminum which holds the structure of the racquet set up. The low torsion steel shaft empowers you to play easily and extraordinary adaptability.
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: the fame is all made with the aluminum construction to provide you with long-lasting stability and durable quality.
- HEAD COVER: this best badminton racket for doubles also comes with a head cover to easily secure the racket from being dull or lose its shine and capability.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: it is very light in weight and offers you to increase your performance while standing in the field.
- LOW TORSION STEEL SHAFT: so, it has made with the steel shaft comes with a low torsion. Hence, this feature will enable the players to swing the racket with complete ease to win the game like a pro.
9. Yonex Voltric LD9 Badminton Racquet, Gold
The best badminton racket for doubles which improve your performance and offer you to get amazed with the combination of its incredible power and you will experience with the fast racquet handling ever. This racket by Voltric is the perfect racket for such all-rounders who want to play with a full force and overall control.
However, it is also made with the stiff flex and allow you to enjoy with the high-quality gaming performance, say thanks to its Tri-voltage system which enable your performance and skills. It is utilized broadly by beginners and intermediates.
- TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM: to improve your capabilities while offering you with the combination of extreme power and overall control.
- GOOD HANDLING: you will also experience with the good handling racket which offers you with the precise control and grip so that you can play the game till the end.
- BEST FOR SMASH: the best badminton racket for doubles which gives you the ability to play with the smashing shots easily.
10. Yonex Voltric 2DG Graphite, Yellow
To choose the high-performance best badminton racket for doubles, you need to buy this one ahead. One of the best rackets ever which suitable for the beginners and intermediate level players to enjoy their game and experience with the overall stability.
However, it is also made with the feature of super high elasticity along with high modulus graphite to give you the strength and power so that your game ends well with the fastest performance ever. And of course, you will experience with the higher tension feature which gives you flexibility and improve your playing skills.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE: you will play with the good performance, and strong hitting ability to win the game and able to hit smashes as well.
- TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM: as we know that this system is a combination of power and control, so that you can feel the difference and capable of hitting strong shots.
- FRAME MATERIAL: it is made with the Super-high elasticity carbon so that you can play with the great performance and your racket will stay with you without losing the elasticity and grip.
Buyer Guide Of The Best Badminton Racket For Doubles
Important Features To Be Look For In The Best Badminton Racket For Doubles.
Alright, before showing you the important features of the best badminton racket for doubles, we ensure you that the above mention products are all listed after collecting positive reviews and player’s experience about them, so feel free to choose any of them for your boosting performance and to learn different techniques as well.
So, find out the important features of the best badminton racket for doubles and get yourself the one after following these factors below.
1. Check The Racket Weight:
So, as we know that the weight of the racket is important in the field of the badminton court, the weight is all which further reflects your performance and capabilities to perform better. However, we also understand that it is normally difficult for the manufacturers out there to build a racket with a precise weight, and that’s the reason behind different weight classifications of badminton rackets.
Well, the racket weight usually defines with “#U,” that means the higher the number, the lower the weight, for example, if you find a racket with a weight classification of 3U it means the weight of the racket comes between 85g to 89g, whereas, 4U would be 80-84gms. And to get the best badminton racket for doubles, you need to buy the lighter one like standard 4U by which you can play with quick response.
2. It’s All About The Racket Balance:
After done with the weight checking process, now its turn to check the balance of the racket. To play doubles, you need to get the racket with precise balance control by which you can play fast and responsive in the net. Well, the badminton racket’s balance also come under three stages,
However, the balance of the racket composed with the overall weight of head, grip, and shaft. For example, if you find a racket with the weight of 4U and it has to head heavy balance, then it might be not good for you. Head heavy rackets for doubles as they are light in weight and can hit to the shuttle with the absolute energy while offering you great maneuverability and speed.
Where with the headlight rackets, they provide you with extra speed and as well as reaction time, but in a sense, to further decreased the power of your smashes.
And those even balanced rackets offer you with both advantages of power and quickness without any difficulty and sacrifices. So, for a double game, acting reactive is more valuable.
Always remember that doubles are a very high pace, and of course, to play with the best badminton racket for doubles, try to get the one with a headlight and even balanced as because these are much more popular.
3. The Stiffness Of The Racket Is Important:
So, as we know that not all badminton rackets have come with the equality in terms of elasticity, however, all of the rackets have come with their own different and unusual degrees of stiffness.
When you start the game and swing a racket, you may notice it flexes into an arc, and as soon as comes back to its original straight position. You might be thinking that it is all because of a spring, well probably yes, the more ‘bendable’ your racket would be, the more it stores energy and then can release from.
However, it is also true that the more flexible your racket would be, the more you find difficulty in control, as the racket starts to wobble at the time of shuttlecock impact. Whereas, extra kind of stiff rackets will provide you better accuracy especially at the time of your defense and drives.
Normally throughout doubles where players are smashing all the time, you want to get precise control, and that’s why stiff rackets would be best for this double. But of course, if you want to overwhelm your competitors with the power of your smash further, then you should buy a racket with medium stiffness.
4. The Solid Handle Gripping Is Crucial:
Yes, to play doubles, you need to get the best badminton racket for doubles with a good handle grip. Some rackets are available with the extra rubber gripping system which provide you with better control and non-slippery situations.
That’s why it is important to buy the best badminton racket for doubles which provide you with enough solid handle gripping so that you can never miss your shot again.
5. The Shape Of The Racket:
So, the badminton rackets have come with two different shapes categories with their advantages and responsive time.
3.ISOMETRIC HEAD SHAPE
4.OVAL HEAD SHAPE
Where Isometric head shape will provide you with a large sweet spot by which you will play with extreme power and strength. However, oval shape rackets will offer you more playing area and as well as concentrated sweet spot area.
6. Price Tag:
Now, at the end, when you have checked all the important factors and features in your best badminton racket for doubles, it is a time to check the price tag as well. Some rackets have come with the material of aluminum/steel, which isn’t recommended for the doubles because these material rackets can be heavier in weight which doesn’t provide you with enough powerful hitting or smashing. And they are less costly.
Meanwhile, some rackets have made with the material of carbon fiber/graphite, these are the good choice for doubles, and of course, they are a little bit of expensive as compared to the aluminum ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Find The Best Badminton Racket For doubles?
So, for doubles, the lighter the racket, the more it offers you a good game. Well, you need to choose the best badminton racket for doubles with a lighter weight option to perform better.
2. Flexible Or Stiff, Which Racket Is The Best?
To play doubles, flexible rackets won’t give you enough strength and power, and you may not hit the shuttle with the smash movement, so it is better to choose the stiff racket over flexible one.
3. What Is The Best Badminton Racket For Doubles?
Yonex is the best choice for every level of player out there for doubles. Yonex badminton rackets are so popular and come with a variety of different models and features.
So, for doubles, you need to get the best badminton racket for doubles which gives you enough strength to hit the shuttle with full force. And of course, both shapes of rackets will be performing well in the doubles.