Playing badminton is always fun! It is one of the best outdoor games that makes you energetic irrespective of the fact that either you are a newbie to this game or a professional.
But to choose the best badminton racket for beginners could be a tough task if you don’t know which feature important and which type of racket material is good for you. However, in this article, we will show you the importance of a good badminton racket and some crucial features as well so that you can find the best badminton racket for beginners without wasting your time.
Though, we understand how difficult it would be to keep wasting time on searching on different sites to get that one specific racket that suits your performance and of course, your budget. So, to make things easier for you, we have gathered the top 8 products for you all.
You will find the best one for yourself among these eight products and believe us these products are all good in providing you the best performance and overall handle grip. You will also see the basic features of each product by which you can easily pick out the best badminton racket for beginners and enjoy your next match ahead.
Do you know? Why it is important for beginners and newbies to choose the best badminton racket for beginners only? Because, these rackets which are specially made for beginners will provide them with good gripping, increase performance, and as well as overall handle support by which beginners can improve their skills and performance while enjoying their game at the same time.
That’s why it is very crucial for you to choose the best badminton racket for beginners with all the important features so that you will never lose your game again. So, let’s move to the review
Quick Comparison Between The Best Badminton Racket for Beginners
|1.||Wilson BLX Blade|
|2.||Yonex Nanoray 20|
|3.||Yonex Arcsaber 001|
|5.||Yonex NANORAY Series|
|6.||Yonex Muscle Power 3|
|7.||LI-NING N Series N-80|
|8.||YonexNanoray Z Speed|
1. Wilson BLX Blade Badminton Racquet
The Wilson Blade BLX (WRT823100) best badminton racket for beginners which is an instant ideal for many newbie players out there who are looking to get a very flexible racket and of course, which provide them with a kind of solid power and smooth feel as well, say thanks to BLX.
The Wilson Matrix BLX (WRT823100) will offer you with the lightest weight of around only 82 grams (4U), however, you may find the high flex shaft, and as well as it has a balance of 29.8cm toward ahead which provides you with the feel of heavy balance so that you can enjoy your game as same as those aggressive and attacking players.
The racket has made with its new and improved design in which you will get an isometric square head shape that will further bring you extra power and the large area of hitting.
BLX is the new Wilson racket technology that is perfectly built with BASALT fibers joining exclusive frame, strong grip, and as well as grommet technologies which makes the racket super flexible and outstanding for beginners. With this new style, you will feel extra strength and maximize your feeling for playing again and again.
- FRAME TECHNOLOGY: it is made with a new and unique style frame structure to provide you with better stability, and you will enjoy your game with a lot more comfort zone.
- CONTROL BASE: with the help of its special innovative hoop construction design to offer you the maximum gaming stability.
- DUAL CONNECT TOP CAP: this will allow you to experience the multi-component structure while providing immediate feedback for the racket.
- EXTENDED POWER SHAFT: with the new and the better shaft design to give you more stability and power so that you can perform better.
2. YonexNanoray 20 Badminton Racquet
This could be the best badminton racket for beginners which has come with the overall performance and improved stability so that you can perform better with enhancing performance.
However, this Yonex 20 has come with the weight limit of 3U, which is 85 grams in total weight, and this is a lightweight racket that helps you to achieve your game and win every point ahead.
Though you may find its grip size is G4, and that’s what makes the racket different from others because of its easy handling structure. You will find a good and stable hold over the grip while performing your game with full intention — the best badminton racket for beginners which is also very affordable and comes with speedy performance.
Although, there are many other features like the racket is responsive and fast, say thanks to its lightweight construction which makes the racket best for beginners and intermediate as well.
You will also see its material which has made with the combination of Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube. As well as, this combination is an exclusive material that appears on the frame and shaft — the best badminton racket for beginners which further enhanced the power of repulsion and improved strength.
- MATERIAL: the racket has made with the combination of Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube material which makes the frame and shaft strong and improves overall performance.
- IMPROVE ACCURACY: with the help of Aero-Box Variframe, this will include aerodynamic contouring above the frame so that you can experience with lesser air resistance. It will further improve overall accuracy as well.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: the best badminton racket for beginners which is also very light in weight and built with special construction so that players can improve strength and find the best responsive racket ever.
- CUTS FAST: it is very responsive and cuts over the air in no extra time.
3. YonexArcsaber 001-Red-model 2014
This is an all-rounder best badminton racket for beginners which does not simply improve your performance but as well as improve your stability and hold over the grip.
This racket by Yonex could be the best choice for you which is also very light in weight for about only 88 grams and 3U, which means you can easily hold the racket and always get the responsive shots full of speed.
However, with this best badminton racket for beginners, you will find extra flexibility and strength which allows you to perform better with a unique way of your style.
Play unlimited as much as you can with the YonexArcsaber 001 which perfectly made to double up your performance and improve your flexibility so that you can win the game like a pro.
YonexArcSaber 001 (Arc001) is made and suits to those entry-level badminton players who want to start practice with a good grip and excellent performance.
The YonexArcSaber 001 is a kind of even balance racket for you which has come with a lot more flexible shaft that will further be offering you to go for an all-around type of play. You will find an easiness with the adjustment and play with this racket.
- HEAD SHAPE: the racket has made with the isometric square head shape style that will be enlarging the hitting and offer you with more consistent accuracy so that you can play better.
- BUILT-IN T JOINT: with this feature, you will find the perfect durable and as well as high-strength one-piece frame and of course, it is all torque-free.
- NANO AIR SPRING: this NanoAir Spring will here to helps the shaft return conveniently and quickly to its original state from its bent position which will further increase repulsion, and you will find more power.
- BETTER PERFORMANCE: you will always experience a better form and performance with this new style racket for beginners.
4. Senston Badminton Racket Set
This model by Sensation is the best badminton racket for beginners which allow you to play like a pro. This badminton racquet has made with the material of graphite nanometer and it also built-in T-joint so that you can experience more strength and overall stability.
However, the best badminton racket for beginners which is also very light in weight for about only 80 grams and as well as comes with a G4 grip. You will find some amazing features within the racket include its square-head isometric shape outer frame which gives you extreme performance and ability to perform well with a better grip.
Now, you may experience to play with a faster and of course, more powerful performance at the time of playing in the court. Also, this is not the end yet, with this single racket, you will also get a racket cover that secures the racket and protect it for so long. The securing bag will keep the racquet protected and free of scratches, and you will find a convenient option to carry the racket with yourself anywhere. The best badminton racket for beginners also available in different colors to match your personality and style in the court.
- CARBON FIBER FRAME: the racket has made with the full of carbon fiber frame, handle, and shaft to improve your overall performance and stability.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the racket is very light in weight for about 80 grams in total weight so that you can get the fast and quick response every time you hit.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: with its built-in T joint, the racket will allow you to feel more strength, get high-precision, and overall stability.
- ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE: with its isometric square head shape design, enable the racket to endure further high pounds string, that will further easily reach up to 30 pounds.
5. Yonex NANORAY Series Badminton Racket
The best badminton racket for beginners which is so powerful and built with solid construction by which each player can enjoy their time ahead with a full response and overall stability.
However, Yonex Nanoscience will make you able to achieves precise control towards the overall racquet functions to meet the molecular level. Also, the racket is very light in weight and thinner as well so that you can feel the stability and speed from swing energy.
Furthermore, the main attraction of this best badminton racket for beginners is that it has made with the Isometric Square Head Shape to offer you more advantages and easily equalizes the length of main and as well as cross strings toward the stringbed. However, the racket has a large hitting area so that you can feel more consistent accuracy during the time of hits.
This is the best and the most convenient choice for you to start practicing your badminton now and improve your strength, stability, and finding a good hold over the handle.
The best badminton racket for beginners which simply allow you to double up your power and achieve some responsive hits, say thanks to its lightweight construction.
- NEW GROMMET SYSTEM: single-pass grommet hole, the racket has made with the complete construction which will further offer you with the extra grommet holes so that you can go for high performance and gets 7% extra durability.
- ISOMETRIC HEAD SHAPE: comes with the square head shape design which is superb in performance and provide you with more consistent accuracy to hit like a pro.
- STRONGER AND STABLE: with the help of its carbon nanoparticles and the bond with fullerenes, this racket will give you a stronger plus stable performance every time.
- BUILT-IN T JOINT: this will provide you with extra strength and a durable hitting experience which will surely make you able to become like a pro.
6. Yonex Badminton Racket– Muscle Power 3
This is another of the biggest achievement ever in your playing career. With the help of this best badminton racket for beginners, you will be able to hit like a professional player.
The racket is so comfortable in use and so convenient while holding for a maximum time of period. However, go beyond your imagination just with this portable and lightweight best badminton racket for beginners which surely enhances your overall performance.
This is the most durable and yet very affordable racket for you which is made for the long-lasting journey of play and of course, it has made with a large sweet spot that means you can hit the perfect shots with this convenient racket.
Thus, it has come with the weight of only 90 to 95 grams, 2U weight classification that will further make you able to hold the racket without any discomfort or pain.
Though it has a grip of G4 along with a medium flex rating so it will be a great option for beginners to enjoy their playing time ahead with this best badminton racket for beginners as it is by Yonex so. You will find superb quality and durable manufacturing.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: the racket is very light in weight which is only 90 to 95 grams and 2U in weight classifications.
- AFFORDABLE: it is yet very affordable and comes under your budget as compared to those other rackets and models.
- STRONG GRIP: the racket will offer you with G4 grip that means you can experience a very strong grip while holding the racket for too long.
- LARGE SWEET SPOT: it has a large sweet spot which is here to make your hitting easier and powerful so that you can win the game successfully.
7. LI-NING N Series N-80 Badminton Racket
This would be the best badminton racket for beginners which has made with strong material and steady construction that make the racket super stable and more durable.
The super and powerful racket which has made with ultra-strong material and provide you with optimum rigidity to further bear higher tension so that you can go with the exact and steady strokes.
Thus, the best badminton racket for beginners which is all constructed through carbon fibers along with some higher rigidity and strength, which is meant to provide you with more string tension, and as well as reducible to the chance of frame deformation.
You will love to play with this best badminton racket for beginners as it made with a unique and attracted gold color shaft design and offer you quick and fast moves.
Furthermore, the racket is a well-made all-around design that will further improve the overall racket mechanical structure by which you can experience a more efficient attack and of course, some defense systems. The best badminton racket for beginners which has a sweet point increases upward, and you may see that the actual hitting point will be moved higher.
- MATERIAL: made with the absolute construction of carbon fiber which further increases the strength and stability for better performance.
- 3D BREAK FREE TECHNOLOGY: the technology is so strong and powerful that the racket will stay steady and break free as well.
- QUICK HANDLING: you will find some quick and solid grip while holding the racket and it will never slip out from your hand.
- FAST MOVES: always experience some fast moves with the help of this racket which is specially built for beginners to improve their performance and hitting ability.
8. YonexNanoray Z Speed Badminton Racket
If you want to experience some fast moves and durable quality, then choose this best badminton racket for beginners. This is the best choice for you which has come under the weight of 3U classification, which further weights around 88 grams. Also, you will get the grip size of G4, which is all good and super comfortable while you are holding it.
This is the most exceptional best badminton racket for beginners ever which is not just improving your performance but as well as improving your stability, durability, and overall strength while performing in the court. Also, the interesting part is that this racket has its smashing speed, which is 493 kilometer per hour, that means you will surely experience the best speed ever.
However, this best badminton racket for beginners would become the best defensive playing racket for you as well. Provide you with some powerful smash and constant hitting stability will surely fall you in love with it. It is a very lightweight racket that improves your stability and performance and allows you to play hard like a pro.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: it has made with a durable material that will make the racket super strong and sturdy while playing along with it.
- FAST AND SPEEDY: it can provide you with a record-breaking smashing hits speed so that you can win the game like a pro.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT: it is also very light in weight for about 88 grams only so that you can hold the racket for too long without any issue.
- GREAT FOR DEFENSE: because of its exceptional speed and sturdy construction, this racket can be sued as a defensive one.
How To Choose The Best Badminton Racket For Beginners
Our guide today is going to concentrate on basic and most important categories of the badminton players. Every category of play is extraordinary, and it requires one of a kind feature for the racket to have. Without these features, you will face some disturbance or inconvenience at the time of playing in the court. That’s why it is necessary to have the best badminton racket for beginners which has all these amazing features and qualities that are mention below.
1. Racket For Beginners:
Learners are players that have quite recently started playing the sport, or they are recreational players. These players need rackets that have more stable in construction and more powerful in performance. However, the beginners need to get such rackets that deliver fast and speed performance by which they can play better and with consistent accuracy.
2. Check Out The Racket Head:
Now, here you need to check the racket head to get the best badminton racket for beginners. You might be seeing that the badminton racket has come with various types of sizes and shapes in their heads. However, the size of the racket head is normally small as compared to the tennis racket. Though you need to check the head for the badminton racket, some have come with an oval shape, some have a diamond shape, and some have come with a rounder head.
Furthermore, those rackets which have round or oval head shape will be the best one for beginners. And racket heads with the shape of diamond and others could be better for intermediate to professional players. So, choose the one wisely before playing professionally into the court.
3. Weight Should Be Light:
So, when you are out to buy the best badminton racket for beginners, always make sure that the weight of the racket should be light and portable. There are many rackets available that have come with the lightweight construction, and they are good for beginners as well, so choose the one between for up to the weight of 88 grams or comes with the weight classifications between 3U-4U which will give you more power and strength for better performance.
4. Shaft Flexibility Is Important:
The more flexible your shaft would be, the more you play comfortably. This is an important factor that has to be noticed at the time of purchasing. A flexible shaft will provide you with better arm and wrist movement by which you can perform better and with more powerful hits.
5. Handle Or Grip Is Very Important:
Before making any final decision, you need to check the comfort and support over the handle of the racket. It should be comfortable plus provide you with a superior grip so that you can play full of focus and stability which helps you to win the game in the end. The more you get a perfect grip on the racket, the more you will stay find accuracy in shots and hits.
Different Parts Of The Badminton Racket:
So, here are some parts of the best badminton racket for beginners which you need to know about it.
You may find some sizes in the grip of the badminton racket which started from G1 to G6, and however, as you can see that most of the brand’s rackets have already come with the standard size of G4, which you may find in almost every other rackets.
The sizes of smaller grip will simply make you able to get more stability and finger power/wrist action somehow; a bigger grip size rackets will use more strength of the arm. You can easily see the grip sizes in their inches as follows which will help you to find the best badminton racket for beginners.
- G1 – 4 inches
- G2 – 3.75 inches
- G3 – 3.5 inches
- G4 – 3.25 inches (standard grip size)
- G5 – 3 inches
- G6 – 2.75 inches.
However, so that’s how you can see and choose the best racket according to your hand grip.
Most conventional badminton racquets have come with the usual weight distribution for about 85-92g (with no extra string and grip). And, probably this weight indicates a standard category of the weight of 3U.
So, for beginners, as we said above that the lightweight rackets would be perfect to use them and make some possible moves conveniently. It is always recommended to the beginners to use Lightweight rackets while starting their playing moments and then move to the heavyweight rackets.
Also, these lightweight rackets are much easier and simple to control, and they are very easy for your arms and wrists and further make your movements easier and faster. Though, you may see the weight of rackets with their classifications below which help you to find the best badminton racket for beginners in the future.
- 5U – 75-79.9 gm
- 4U – 80-84.9 gm
- 3U – 85-92 gm
- 2U – 90-94.9 gm
- U – 95-99.9 gm
You need to choose the one which offers you some great comfort and overall wrist/arm support so that you can make some great smashes as well without any disturbance.
- HEAD SHAPE:
As we discussed above that racket for badminton comes with a variety of different shapes and sizes. However, you may find two basic categories regarding the head shape:
1. OVAL FRAME: these shapes of rackets are supposed to be designed for advanced players, which means professionals. These shapes of heads normally have a small sweet spot. Also, these shapes of rackets will offer you easier control to further drop the shuttle in your location.
2. ISOMETRIC FRAME: these types of rackets have more squarish kind of head, and these head shapes of rackets are recommended to beginners out there. It has a large sweet spot by which you can play more effectively and powerfully without putting much pressure.
3. SHAFT FLEXIBILITY: The shaft of a badminton racket is the area between the strung and handle of the frame. However, the shaft could be flexible or stiff enough. But, the best badminton racket for beginners, you need to find the racket with a flexible shaft, as it is a more suitable and convenient option for you. And because of the flexibility, you don’t have to put the extra power while playing strong hits or shots in the court.
So, here you need to know the difference between materials of the best racket badminton for beginners.
If you are a beginner, then you probably choose the material of Steel/Aluminium. Though, for intermediate players, they need to choose the material of Steel/Aluminum/Carbon Fiber. And of course, for professionals, Graphite would be suitable for them.
- STRING TENSION:
As this feature of string tension increases, while playing shots, the sweet spot decreases and furthermore becomes more concentrated. Down below you will see some ideal string tension according to the playing levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do You Find The Best Badminton Racket?
There could be various reasons by which you can find the best badminton racket for beginners. Thus, some of the important features are included isometric head shape; the racket should be lightweight, check the string tension (it should be tight), shaft flexibility is important, and as well as material. Choose the best racket which has made with the material like steel or aluminum for beginners.
2. What Is The Best Weight For The Badminton Racket?
The weight should be under 100 grams, not exceeded. However, there are a majority of racket brands available which delivers the racket on the weight classification of 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U to further indicate the actual weight of the racket, whereas, 1U being considered the heaviest and as well as 4U the lightest. To choose the best badminton racket for beginners, the weight should be between 83 grams to 100 grams.
3. What Is The Best Snd Perfect Tension For Racket?
You need to choose the badminton racket with the string tension, that could be stretchable enough like a plastic. Otherwise, the tension will eventually become to lose. So, choose the best badminton racket for beginners with the ideal tension to preserve its strength and power.
4. Which Is The Best Badminton Racket For Beginners?
Above in the reviews section, you can see a variety of different brands. However, there are two basic best brands available that deliver the best material and the size of rackets includes YONEX and SENSATION. You can select the best one from these brands as they are less expensive, high in quality, and of course, provide you with better stability and strength.